Saturday, September 9, 2017

IN POOR TASTE

My cousin reacted to this picture. I really don't want to give this website any more publicity than it's already getting. I do believe they're a bit cheeky using a quote from JFK in their header. After all, Kennedy not only had far more political experience than the current occupant but served in the navy during WWII. A man who challenged us to do our best not figure out how to do our worst.



Time to dig out my copy of Good Night and Good Luck. I'm not always a big fan of Michael Moore. I recognize everyone except the gal next to George Clooney. Some one who has spent a lot more of his own money trying to do some good than You Know Who ever will.

I was going to say to whoever wasted their time creating this, who the hell cares. Then I remembered that they just might think that Ted Nugent was the best thing since sliced white bread and that Glenn Beck was right up there with Saint Who Ever.

No comments: