Wednesday, November 8, 2023

FELL OFF THE PLANET. AGAIN.

 I guess I did fall off the planet this time. I don't know. Time seems to pass differently these days. Turn around twice and a month or more has disapeared. Didn't help that I had another flare up that earned me almost three days in the high priced hotel down the road for another session with IV antibiotics. Turns out this was blessing in disguise. Finally realized that home health can only do so much, and to be honest that ain't much. So hi ho, hi ho it's off to out patient wound care three times a week. The hospital also has just opened a clinic specializing in lymph edema treatment. I've soon advanced cases and yours truly does not want to go there. 

Still reading Haikus.Does take some gettimg used to. But it's fun. And turn around and another afternoon has drifted away. 

I do get a kick out of Midge. She's getting used to the idea that Mom will be back. I'm not sure if it's I miss you or I'm glad you're back it's time for my snack and the box needs scooping. Ah well. I don't anyone else tol spoil. 

There's small flock of quail that visits every day. I can hear them calling early in the morning. And they really are a cross between beautifl and sort of silly with their beautiful markings and those two little reathers on the crowns of their heads. 

Sorry this ids more disjointed than usual. But then I'm more disjointed usual. 

1 comment:

Lisa :-] said...

The older you get, the faster time goes by. Something to do with, each day is less and less of a percentage of what you've already lived, so they seem shorter and shorter. Either way...I have no idea what happened to October. My favorite month just flew past this year. :(

And I LOVE quail! They are hilarious, when they walk away very fast and their little topknots bob up and down. And for the little guys they are, they are LOUD!

Love you, my friend. Stay well!