Wednesday, April 12, 2006

LOOKS FAR WOMAN

 
Mother, teach me how to see
The shining light of stars,
The faces of the Ancestors,
In worlds both near and far.
 
Show me how to welcome
The visions appearing to me,
Seeing the truth in detail,
Unraveling each mystery.
 
Walk me through the Dreamtime
Of altered time and space,
That I may share these visions
With every creed and race.
 
Doorkeeper of all dimensions,
I seek your medicine ways,
Of how to earth my visions,
Seeing truth, inside me, today.
 
by Jamie Sams
 
Looks Far Woman is the name Jamie Sams gives to that which helps us to the truth of the visions we receive. She is what stands  at the doorway between this world and all the others we can travel to in our dreams or visions. The guide who helps us to return the awareness of our bodies in safety.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not too familiar with your beliefs -- or any beliefs, really.  But I do believe that women are more easily connected to the energy source all humans seek.  My mother is a strong bitch (I mean that in a good way) and so are my sisters.  They are Christians, but I think it goes deeper than that.

Russ

Anonymous said...

I think this is a good prayer for you, at this time in your life...  Lisa  :-]