Cin was tagged by Amy and then she tagged me, so here goes.
What was I doing ten years ago?
Taking computer classes and looking for a new job. Ended up with a local auto/RV dealership. And I’ve been there ever since.
What five things on my list of things to do tomorrow?
- Driving to work.
- I have a co worker with a recurrence of cancer so I’m doing another shawl.
- Work on the plant list for the backyard.
- Tease the cats.
- Work on the endless to be read book list. Current favorite, The Herb Lovers Handbook.
Snacks I enjoy:
So many yummies so little time. Dark chocolate, dried cranberries, spiced tea..
I’m not sure it’s a bad habit, but I’d rather read or knit than move. And with a laptop I can knit and surf at the same time. Oh well.
What would I do if were suddenly a billionaire?
All my nephews would besure of their college educations. After that, I’m not sure, but I think there would be a lot of donations to the local schools.
Five places I have lived:
I guess I’m a real home body. Oakridge <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Oregon and Springfield Oregon. And they’re only thirty eight miles apart.
Five jobs I have had:
- Picked beans in high school
- Child care
- Answering service
- Hickory Farms pushing cheese and crackers
- Paper herder (accounting office at the dealership)
Ok, Cin. Hmmm, I guess I’ll tag Lisa.