Friday, October 1, 2021

MY NEW BEST FRIEND

 

A of the first week of May. This is the elipical I bought last May. So far I've used it for a stepper. With a lot of success. Since it isn't weight bearing my goal was 20,000 steps. Finally hit that today with three twenty five minute sets in the morning and two in the afternoon. Also discoved I needed a stop watch and one of those cute liittle mechanical clickers. Watch the sun light up the maple outside my window, listen to the birds wake up and fight over the feeders. One on the window and one on the deck. 


But I get a really good kick out of this warning label every morning. It's probably an insurance issue. I mean just because I can't imagine anyone trying this standing doesn't mean some intelligent idiot would give this a try and break their damn fool necks. 

No comments: