Friday, March 4, 2022

FRUSTRATION MULTPLIED

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. It's just, well a lot of reasons and I guess that's enough. I'm up here chuckling, a little ruefully. There's a buck seventy five word for you. 

Precription gets sent in. Message comes back "insurance won't cover it." It would save a lot of time and. frustration on everyone's part  if the computer generated message included a reason such as "insurance won't cover it because the drug doesn't come in the form you ordered." So instead a half dozen extra phone calls we could maybe cut it down to two. And I wouldn't be up here chuckling ruefully. 

And that shot pretty much describes how I feel right now. 

I like that little guy. 

2 comments:

Lisa :-] said...

Insurance is the spawn of Satan. Hard to believe that we pay money to an agency whose chief duty is to DENY us medical treatment. Universal health care cannot come soon enough in this country.

JACKIE said...

Agree.