Wednesday, December 6, 2017

WE'RE DOOMED

Unless unless enough voters in Alabama still have enough self respect, conscience and brain cells to rub together. This latest unspeakable excuse for Roy Moore's campaign.  And from a woman. A WOMAN! Lady these are your sisters, daughters, the daughters of your neighbors and friends. What were you THINKING! Were you thinking at all or are we talking Stepford Wives??????

I can hear defense attorneys all over the country. Think of all the people my client didn't kill. Think of all the banks my client didn't rob. Think of all______ hell fill in the blanks for yourself.

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a, shall we say, off the wall sense of humor. Picture the family room up on the other side of the Pearly Gates. Or whatever belief system you follow.

"Dad you sent the prophets. Too many didn't get the message. You sent me. How can people who claim to believe the message I brought COME UP WITH THIS KIND OF CRAP?????" And before I'm accused of blasphemy remember what happened to the money changers. And that little speech about whited sepulchers.

Note: I get my voice back. Make a couple of plans for entries and all heaven breaks loose. There will be a slight delay in the action while I do some reposting. I know I'm really speaking to the choir be maybe I'll get lucky.

No comments: