Thursday, July 5, 2007

WAITING FOR DINNER

Bandit loves to lay on her back. She is the first cat I've every seen that does this. Of course when she does it, she gets more attention. So hey go with what works.

She does look like she's smiling, doesn't she?

We generally eat in the living room. Nice comfortable recliners, buffet style menu. Ten or fifteen minutes after the silver ware quits hitting the plates the cats start to show up. They try to act casual, but the message starts to come through louder and louder. "When's dinner.?"

Just hangin' around. Acting casual. No hurry. Are you heading for the kitchen any time soon?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bandit is awesome!  I believe I was put on this planet to adore and spoil domesticated animals....and I sure am fulfilling that destiny!!

Russ

Anonymous said...

I wish my cat would "act casual" about his food bowl instead of tripping me and screaming (as much as a cat can scream). --Cin