Sunday, August 8, 2021

PETTING SAFETY MAP, SORT OF

 

Results may vary due to time of day, how close we are to meal time, how many birds are at the feeder, the zen of cat stroking, or whatever the heck is going on in that little feline brain at that particular second. 

Midge will let me pet her almost anywhere. For a set amount of time that varies from session to session. Then you get the "grab" I say no and get the hand to safety. After a couple of minutes you may get to start over or she will take a nap in my lap. This lasts until "I'm sorry but I really have to move my leg. You can stay but my leg is asleep." Oh, and SHE loves having her ears skritched. Loves the comb down her back. 

2 comments:

Lisa :-] said...

Princess: "I'll come to you and bonk on you when I want to be petted. I will not stand still, and do NOT pick me up. Don't come to me and pet me, because I may very well hiss at you and scratch you.'

Miss Dodie: "You may stroke my back when I come and sit on your lap. I will roll around at your feet, but do not be lulled into thinking you should scratch my belly (though that's what it looks like I want) because I have very sharp claws and teeth and will use them to "play."

JACKIE said...

Just about right.