Friday, September 24, 2021

IT'S ALL A GREAT CONSPIRACY

 

These are the basic ingrediants of a Morning Star Farms veggie burger. These are all food items most of us eat almost every day. Either Rick Wiles is still the anti semitic, lizard people fearing, anti vax conspiracy pushing, pastoring a church without any kind of seminary training, blithering idiot he always has been or the majority of us have already had their DNA altered. 

Water, carrots, onions, soy flour, egg whites, mushrooms, whole grain oats, wheat gluten, water chestnuts, vegetable oil (corn, canola, and/or sunflower oil), green bell peppers, calcium caseinate (from milk), cooked brown rice (water, brown rice), red bell peppers.

To be honest I have never had a veggie burger but I ahve eaten all of these ingrediants in one combination or another. I don't really like bell peppers. I mean I like them the first time. I just don't like being reminded that I ate them a couple of hours later. 

Sometimes I think these nutcases check the calendar "I haven't honked of the universe for a couple of months, what can I use this time?"

Oh, and somehow I believe that Jesus can see past the DNA. Altered or not. 

1 comment:

Lisa :-] said...

There's no such thing as a simple, "I don't like that" anymore. With these nutcases, if it's something they don't care for, it has to be at the very least some kind of satanic plot to subvert Christianity and get at their souls. I suppose there have always been crazies around, but today's internet/mass media just make them more...visible. And annoying.