Sunday, September 26, 2021

IT'S FOR THE BIRDS


 It's a sleepy Sunday. The birds seem to be snoozing or off visiting someone else's cafe. I had a quail on the balcony rail this morning. I seem to be firing on about five of my six cylanders. So here is a hummingbird courtesy of Jim Wright over at Stonekettle Station. 

Retired navy Warrant Officer with an intelligence background. Write great political commentary. He has some FB pages but he's pulling back from FB except for his great photography. He does not suffer fools, any fools gladly and has found himself in FB jail more and more often, usually scratching his head trying to figuare out why. Truth to tell I had one mine "flagged" awhile back. Still trying to figure out why since it was actually a share from a friend's page, not anything original to me. And hers was still up with no little "provisos." 

Anyway here is a hummingbird from Florida. 

No comments: