Sunday, September 19, 2021

THE VACCINE TALES

 

The cartoonist goes under the name of ClayToonz. He can be funny as hell. Here is a link to the blog entry that goes with the cartoon.


Nicki Minaj, a rapper from Trinidad, made a claim about a side effect her cousin suffered after receiving the Covid vaccine. A claim that just about everybody who is anybody who knows how vaccines actually work has shot down her claims faster than a snowball would melt on the Fourth of July Texas. I know next to nothing about who is hot in just about any musc genre. I had to look Ms. Minaj as in who is this person and why would or should give a Flying Fickle Finger of Fate (anyone out there remember Laugh In) about her opinion on vaccines. 

I have two years of basic biology, HS and university, and one year of HS chemistry under my belt, my senior science class in HS basically semi advanced bio and chem. Based on what we knew in the late sixties. The genetics classes I took for Anthropology. Again the science we knew in the early seventies. I know that viruses and bacteria aren't the same. I can read SOME of the texts and just about understand what they are saying. And that's it folks. If I presume to comment on anythng to do with viruses or vaccines it will be within those limits.
On the other hand we have Fox and Newsmax and Lord knows who all. Sometimes the cartoonists are the brightest bulbs in the room.


No comments: