Thursday, April 7, 2011

FLOWERS ON A MISSION

There are a few of you out there that have sort of followed along on my blogging journey since I started. And you know that I have a, shall we say, somewhat “different” view of the universe at times.

I wrote a little litany using candle imagery for myself a few years ago. I couldn’t always have a candle so I tried to imagine one. To make along story short, I didn’t get A candle. I got a friggin’ roomful of blazing, somebody turn off the smoke alarm candles. All I have to do is close my eyes, open up and there they are.

That would be amazingly weird enough but things got a little stranger. The author of one the blogs I followed had some problems and I was saying a short prayer for him, visualizing my candles, and one of those little bright lights took off. Heading east for Kansas. I sure didn’t imagine it happening beforehand. And it’s happened since then.

So imagine my surprise when I finished the section on flower souls when group of little pansies picked themselves up and headed out the garden gate in all four directions. Bless their little flowery hearts.

No comments: