Friday, September 25, 2020

WAS THIS MEANT TO BE A JOKE?

Looks like my cranky genes are in full flower today. This jsut did not strike me as funny.


You know I don't know what this was meant to be. Obviously somebody put an increble amount of work into this. Personally I would have spent the time more usefully. Watching paint dry for example. Right now there are individuals who will believe almost anything is true "because it's on the internet." It used to be because "it was on TV." Amd before that it was probably the radio, the church, the loudmouth at the bar. Perhaps we need to bring back some of those posters from WWII. "Loose lips sink ships." 'Careless talk costs life." That sort of thing.

Thnks to the internet almost any, and I mean any, idea no matter how ridiculous can make it around the world three times while truth is putting its boots on. Ok rant over. I just cannot imagine anyone spending time on this. I mean trying to decipher the geology of Oregon. Watching the leaves turn, Something that won't hurt anyone else. Headaches from a subject I wish I'd taken instead of sociology. Found out it didn't count toward my ed. credits because I was a) an anthropology major b) I had taken psych classes. The same guys are pretty much the founders of all three disciplines. Think of a totem pole with three sides. Ok rant finally over.


No comments: