Thursday, March 26, 2015

TIME TO PLUCK THE DUCK

Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty is at it again. Normally I wouldn't pollute my site with the rantings of the this sorry excuse for human being who claims to be a Christian. "By their fruits you shall know them." Well these apples are rotten. 

I will not put a shot on this page, everybody knows what this fake looks like. What bearing do the beliefs of potential victims have to do with what a couple of sick bastards choose to do? And the fundies wonder why Christianity as we know it is probably dying and should, frankly. Let it crash and burn. Maybe we can build something new from the ashes. To be honest I'm tired of apologizing, excusing, ignoring the fact that main stream Christianity is flawed, has been flawed from the beginning. The seeds of this poison were planted centuries ago and damned if I know how to pull the weeds as long as so called human beings like this keep spreading this poison. 

No comments: