Continued from the Rolling Stone Article. But, there's still almost three weeks to go. Ted Cruz now has his own coloring book. I could be tempted to get one. I might kindling for the hibachi one of these days. this would be perfect.
50 dumbest things right wingers said in 2013 numbers 40-31
40. State Rep. Mary Sue McClurkin –
Alabama – “When a physician removes a child
from a woman, thit is the largest organ in a body.” Now that was a real
39. Rep Trent Franks –
Arizona – “the incidence of rape resulting
in pregnancy are very low.” Rep. Franks was “mansplaining” why abortion bans
don’t need rape exceptions.
38. Rep. Tom Cotton –
– “To have women serving in infantry could impair the mission essential tasks
of those units. And that’s been proven in study after study, it’s nature.”
37. Reince Priebus of the Republican National Committee “Today we remember Rosa Parks’ bold stand and her role in ending racism.” I’m sure that’s news to every African American and Latino in the country.
36. Don Yelton member of the GOP Executive Committee –
North Carolina _ “If it
hurts a bunch of lazy blacks that want the government to give them everything,
so be it” on his state’s voter ID law.
35. Rep. Steve Stockman –
Texas – “He’s even using children. It
reminds me of Saddam Hussein when he used kids” on the president’s push for gun
control after the Newtown
34. Rep. Tom Coburn –
– “It might be a wonderful experiment” on whether the US could avert
default after hitting the debt ceiling.
33. Rep. Saxby Chambliss – Georgia – “Gee whiz, the hormone level created by nature sets in place the possibility for these types of things to occur” on the military’s rape epidemic.
32. Jack Gerard president of the American Petroleum Institute – “The oil and gas industry gets no subsidies, zero, nothing” whose industry gets $4 billion a year in tax breaks.
31. Rep. John Boehner –
Ohio – “I need this job like I need a hole
in the head.”
Well, this ten is certainly interesting. Let's see, a baby is not an organ in a woman's body. There's no magic that keeps a rape victim from getting pregnant. I think the guy who make the "lazy blacks" remark had to not only eat crow but resign. And then there's the mope who claims to be totally unaware of the tax breaks his industry receives that the rest of us have to cover. Of course simple compassion keeps us hoping for health and long life for most of our fellow beings. And if compassion doesn't keep you praying for the president and vice president the fact that Boehner is next in line certainly will.
Love the claim that the days of racism are over and just a fading memory. And there were flying pigs shivering in the treetops at dawn this morning.
This just keeps getting better and better.