I accidentally deleted the original post. Blogger has been wonky and I usually end up with multiple copies of my drafts Oh well. From Rolling Stone. I probably won't remember all the kind comments I originally put in.
Rep. Johnson. If you don't believe in the system why did you run for office and my are my tax dollars helping to pay your salary. Louie Gohmert strikes again. Must have missed the sections in the Bible about Abraham and Jacob, their wives and the wives maidservants. Sen. Paul must have slept through the third term of English Comp. The one where your write a research paper and learn how to make footnotes and a bibliography. If you didn't already have to do in high school like I did. Maybe Rick Perry should use a teleprompter. At least then he might remember which state he's speaking in. And good ol Joe the Plumber. In case you haven't noticed Americans come in all shapes, sizes, ages and COLORS.
50 dumbest things right wingers said in 2013 numbers 30-21.
30. Rep. Ron Johnson –
Wisconsin – “When I hear politicians talk
about restoring faith in government…No, no, no, no, no. That’s the wrong
solution” revealing the depths of his hatred of government. (yet he has a government job, hypocrite)
29, Steve King –
– “It’s not event the government’s business now much money you make. That’s a
part of freedom” channeling Mitt Romney’s accountant.
28. Rep. Louie Gohmert – Texas – “when you say it’s not a man and a woman anymore, then why not have three men and one woman, or four women and one man, or why not somebody has a love for an animal” on marriage equality.
27. Rep. Frank Lucas –
Oklahoma – “Is this a conspiracy to buy all
the bullets so they’re not available to us” questioning whether Homeland
Security is trying to create false scarcity by hording ammo.
26. Former presidential candidate Mike Huckabee – “Holy matrimony is formed into an unholy pretzel” on same sex marriage.
25 Sen. Rand Paul –
Kentucky – “I’m being
unfairly targeted by a bunch of hacks and haters” on critics of his serial
plagiarism, including from a Wikipedia entry on the 1997 sci-fi film Gattaca.
24. Gov. Rick Perry –
– “There are many other states that embrace those conservative values, the
approach that we’ve taken over the years. I’m in one today, in Florida” delivering a speech in … Louisiana.
23. Gov. Chris Christie –
New Jersey – “I am tired of you people”
yelling at a school teacher.
22. Sen. John McCain –
– “My friends, it’s a cover-up” on Benghazi.
21. Failed congressional candidate Joe “the Plumber” Wurzelbacher – “Wanting a while Republican president doesn’t make you a racist, it just makes you American..”