From Rolling Stone. Man, it just gets better and better (actually worse and worse.) I keep running across commenters who claim that even the great RL doesn't believe half the bullshit he cranks out. I'm not convinced. And in any case too many of the people who listen to him, do believe what he says. No matter how outrageous.
Pat Robertson needs to be kept on a leash or least kept on his meds.
Michele B. The end of her term in congress can't come soon enough. And suppose it's been safely gerrymandered.
Rep. Cramer. So abortion is responsible for school shootings, not the fact that the country has almost as many guns as people and no way to track who has them or how sane they are.
And the report on the Maine governor came not from disgruntled democrats but shocked Republicans. Actually LePaige reminds be a lot of Rick "all hat no cattle" Perry. Only this case I guess the butter has dripped off his lobsters.
20. Rep. Jeff Miller – Florida – “It wasn’t just a few years ago, what was the problem that existed? It wasn’t global warming, we were gonna all be ice cubes. We’re not ice cubes.
19. Supposed evangelist Pat Robertson – “You’ve got a couple of same-sex guys kissing…To me, I would punch ‘vomit,’ not ‘Like.’ They don’t give you that option on Facebook.”
18. Rep. Michele Bachmann –
Minnesota – “President Obama can’t wait to
get Americans addicted to the crack cocaine of dependency” on Obamacare.
17. Rep. Kevin Cramer –
North Dakota – “Forty years ago, the United
States Supreme Court sanctioned abortion on demand. And we wonder why our
culture sees school schootings so often” on the hidden connection between Rove
v. Wade and gun massacres. *
16. Rep. Pete Sessions –
Texas – “Everything we do in his body should
be about messaging to win back the Senate. That’s it” on the solitary purpose
of the GOP’s House majority.
15. Sen. Ted Cruz –
– “We need 100 more like Jesse Helms in the US Senate.” (Helm’s if you’ll
recall resigned in disgrace)
14. Gov. Paul LePage –
Maine – “He hates white people” according to
two state lawmakers (both Republican) who heard LePage say this.
13. Rep. bill Johnson – Ohio - the president ought to reimburse the American people for any cost that’s associated with fixing or replacing this website” suggesting that Obama take personal fiduciary responsibility for the failures of healthcare.gove.
12. Mayor Michael Bloomberg –
New York City – “I think we
disproportionately stop whites too much and minorities too little” on the
controversial policing tactic eknow as stop and frisk which was ruled
unconstitutional by a district court judge.
11. Rush Limbaugh – “there’s a movement to normalize pedophilia…What is their objective/ They want to all think that pedophilia is just another sexual orientation. You know who is going to fall right in line is college kids, just like they have on gay marriage.”
* Me: Cramer also quoted scripture “If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat” as he supported cutting the SNAP program. Gotta get them five year olds down the mines and following the south end of a north bound mule. Ooops wrong century. I believe the verse is from Timothy.