Friday, June 7, 2013

PROBLEM SOLVING OR HOW DO I GET ON THE RUG

It looks like Midge isn't going to be that large of a cat. Which is nice to look forward to. We already have two behemoths in the family. She still fits in her laundry basket "play pen" when we want to make sure where she's at when dinner time rolls around. She still sleeps in the kennel at night because, to be honest I'm not into a cold nose examining my ear at two in the morning.

So it's catch up with the small, elusive cat, tuck in the crate and go about your dinner making business. Well, I guess she'd gotten tired of the linoleum and went looking for more comfortable quaters last night. She maneuvered herself into the bathroom with enough of the play pen onto the nice, soft rug. The nice, soft, warm rug, thank you very much. You go girl.

I just wonder what's going through that kitty brain when she keeps looking at the ceiling fan.

No comments: